- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
\”High Risk OB\” Continues to look at common risk factors during pregnancy. Here, two other women with other co-morbidities, including obesity, hypertension, young maternal age, and substance abuse are described.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Caring for the OB Patient: Assisted Delivery and Cesarean Section$299.00
The High-Risk: Labor and Delivery: Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Caring for the OB Patient: Labor and Delivery$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Pregnancy & Smoking$119.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Pain Control$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Newborn Stabilization and Care$299.00
The High-Risk Series
For many women, pregnancy is an uncomplicated nine months during which time they eagerly anticipate the birth of their baby; however, for some women, it can be a challenge.