- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Pregnancy is a joyous time; however, for some women, it can be nine months when their health and well-being are in jeopardy. \”High Risk OB\” will look at two women who have at least one pre-existing Condition including older maternal age, infertility, multiple fetuses, and diabetes, that makes their pregnancies high-risk. Information about each pathology is explored and its impact on the pregnancy is explained.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
The High-Risk Mother: Part 2$369.00
Caring For The Obstetrical Patient Series
The series is designed so that each program is focused on one specific aspect of obstetrical nursing. The full series provides a comprehensive introduction to maternity nursing for the new learner, while individual programs provide reinforcement of learning as needed. The series includes information on complications of pregnancy, fetal monitoring, assisted delivery, and C-section.
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Caring for the OB Patient: Complications of Pregnancy$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
The High-Risk: Labor and Delivery: Part 1$369.00
The High-Risk Series
For many women, pregnancy is an uncomplicated nine months during which time they eagerly anticipate the birth of their baby; however, for some women, it can be a challenge.
Caring for the OB Patient: Electronic Fetal Monitoring$299.00