- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Pregnancy is a joyous time; however, for some women, it can be nine months when their health and well-being are in jeopardy. \”High Risk OB\” will look at two women who have at least one pre-existing Condition including older maternal age, infertility, multiple fetuses, and diabetes, that makes their pregnancies high-risk. Information about each pathology is explored and its impact on the pregnancy is explained.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
The High-Risk: Labor and Delivery: Part 1$369.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Complications of Pregnancy$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Labor and Delivery$299.00
The High-Risk: Labor and Delivery: Part 2$369.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Caring for the Postpartum Patient$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Caring for the Antepartum Patient
1. Define viability, pre-term, term, and post-term as related to the fetus.
2. Describe the affects of pregnancy on the mother’s physiology from conception to term.
The High-Risk Mother: Part 2$369.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Electronic Fetal Monitoring$299.00