- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Two women previously introduced are ready to have their babies. \”High Risk OB\” will discuss the use of medications to slow down labor as well as those given to the mother if premature birth is imminent. In addition, the choice of cesarean section or vaginal delivery, based on the clinical state of both the mother and fetus, will be addressed. Furthermore, there will be a description of the various tracings on an electronic fetal monitor with emphasis on their identification, causes, and significance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The High-Risk Mother: Part 1$369.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Caring for the Antepartum Patient
1. Define viability, pre-term, term, and post-term as related to the fetus.
2. Describe the affects of pregnancy on the mother’s physiology from conception to term.
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Caring for the Postpartum Patient$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Newborn Stabilization and Care$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Caring for the OB Patient: Assisted Delivery and Cesarean Section$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Complications of Pregnancy$299.00