- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
\”Two of the women previously introduced are ready to have their babies. Because of their pre-existing Conditions and complications associated with their pregnancies, each will have a different childbirth experience. \”\”High Risk OB\”\” will explore some of their challenges including a discussion about weighing the risks of premature delivery versus Continuing a tenuous pregnancy as well as the use of Medications to induce labor. In addition, the choice of cesarean section or vaginal delivery, based on the clinical state of both the mother and fetus, will be addressed as will pain Control techniques for each.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Caring for the OB Patient: Caring for the Postpartum Patient$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
The High-Risk Fetus$369.00
Caring For The Obstetrical Patient Series
The series is designed so that each program is focused on one specific aspect of obstetrical nursing. The full series provides a comprehensive introduction to maternity nursing for the new learner, while individual programs provide reinforcement of learning as needed. The series includes information on complications of pregnancy, fetal monitoring, assisted delivery, and C-section.
Pregnancy & Smoking$119.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.