- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The High-Risk: Labor and Delivery: Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Caring for the OB Patient: Pain Control$299.00
Caring For The Obstetrical Patient Series
The series is designed so that each program is focused on one specific aspect of obstetrical nursing. The full series provides a comprehensive introduction to maternity nursing for the new learner, while individual programs provide reinforcement of learning as needed. The series includes information on complications of pregnancy, fetal monitoring, assisted delivery, and C-section.
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
The High-Risk Mother: Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Caring for the OB Patient: Caring for the Antepartum Patient
1. Define viability, pre-term, term, and post-term as related to the fetus.
2. Describe the affects of pregnancy on the mother’s physiology from conception to term.
Caring for the OB Patient: Electronic Fetal Monitoring$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00