- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Caring for the OB Patient: Newborn Stabilization and Care$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Caring for the Postpartum Patient$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
The High-Risk: Labor and Delivery: Part 1$369.00
The High-Risk: Labor and Delivery: Part 2$369.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Caring for the Antepartum Patient
1. Define viability, pre-term, term, and post-term as related to the fetus.
2. Describe the affects of pregnancy on the mother’s physiology from conception to term.
The High-Risk Mother: Part 1$369.00