- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The High-Risk: Labor and Delivery: Part 1$369.00
The High-Risk Mother: Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Caring for the OB Patient: Assisted Delivery and Cesarean Section$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Electronic Fetal Monitoring$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Newborn Stabilization and Care$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Caring for the Postpartum Patient$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Pain Control$299.00
Caring For The Obstetrical Patient Series
The series is designed so that each program is focused on one specific aspect of obstetrical nursing. The full series provides a comprehensive introduction to maternity nursing for the new learner, while individual programs provide reinforcement of learning as needed. The series includes information on complications of pregnancy, fetal monitoring, assisted delivery, and C-section.