- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Caring for the OB Patient: Electronic Fetal Monitoring$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Caring for the Postpartum Patient$299.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Labor and Delivery$299.00
The High-Risk Mother: Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Pregnancy & Smoking$119.00
Caring for the OB Patient: Caring for the Antepartum Patient
1. Define viability, pre-term, term, and post-term as related to the fetus.
2. Describe the affects of pregnancy on the mother’s physiology from conception to term.
The High-Risk Mother: Part 1$369.00