- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. List changes in behavior that may indicate a substance abuse problem.
2. Discuss the obligation of an instructor or coworker who recognizes that a student or colleague is chemically dependent. 3. Describe methods that may be used by an impaired nurse to acquire drugs in the workplace.
4. Name the four primary boundaries of the workplace.
5. Define “drug diversion.”
6. Explain how enabling hurts the addicted nurse and the function of the nursing team.
7. Describe an effective intervention with an addicted employee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anatomy: The Muscular System
This program describes skeletal, smooth, and cardiac muscles, discussing their structures and functions as well as pathological conditions exclusive to each.
Aseptic Nursing Technique at the Bedside: Standard Precautions$279.00
Caring for Individuals with Special Needs: Hearing Impairments
In program three, ear anatomy and physiology are discussed and illustrated with clear graphics. This is followed by a discussion of the two primary types of hearing loss, conductive and sensorineural.
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Anatomy: The Skeletal System
Using art and animation, this program provides a thorough, yet entertaining description of the skeletal system.
Anatomy: The Endocrine System
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland.
Anatomy: The Reproductive System
This program describes the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems using art and animation.
Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
Anatomy: The Integumentary System
This program provides a creative and engaging description of the integumentary system
Caring for Individuals with Special Needs Series
Increasingly, nurses in acute care hospitals are caring for patients who are admitted for a variety of conditions who present unique care challenges due to cognitive or sensory impairments.