- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List changes in behavior that may indicate a substance abuse problem.
2. Discuss the obligation of an instructor or coworker who recognizes that a student or colleague is chemically dependent. 3. Describe methods that may be used by an impaired nurse to acquire drugs in the workplace.
4. Name the four primary boundaries of the workplace.
5. Define “drug diversion.”
6. Explain how enabling hurts the addicted nurse and the function of the nursing team.
7. Describe an effective intervention with an addicted employee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anatomy: The Reproductive System
This program describes the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems using art and animation.
Procedural Sedation: Sedation in Children$279.00
Procedural Sedation Series
Conscious sedation is the condition produced by the administration of a drug or combination of drugs with the intent to sedate during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
Aseptic Nursing Technique at the Bedside Series
This four-part program provides a comprehensive overview of aseptic technique on the patient care unit. It includes a clear explanation of the chain of infection and how asepsis breaks links in this chain.
Anatomy: The Nervous System
This program begins by describing organs of the nervous systems and their role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
Pharmacology and the Healthcare Process$299.00
Caring for Individuals with Special Needs: Visual Impairments
The focus of program two is individuals with varying levels of visual impairment, including the blind. There is an overview of eye anatomy and function supplemented with graphics.
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Anatomy: The Skeletal System
Using art and animation, this program provides a thorough, yet entertaining description of the skeletal system.
Aseptic Nursing Technique at the Bedside: The Sterile Field
In this program, the creation and maintenance of a sterile field at the bedside is discussed and demonstrated.