- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List changes in behavior that may indicate a substance abuse problem.
2. Discuss the obligation of an instructor or coworker who recognizes that a student or colleague is chemically dependent. 3. Describe methods that may be used by an impaired nurse to acquire drugs in the workplace.
4. Name the four primary boundaries of the workplace.
5. Define “drug diversion.”
6. Explain how enabling hurts the addicted nurse and the function of the nursing team.
7. Describe an effective intervention with an addicted employee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Principles of Pharmacology$299.00
Aseptic Nursing Technique in the OR: Principles of Sterile Technique
This program addresses the common causes of operative infection and its sources within the surgical suite.
Aseptic Nursing Technique at the Bedside Series
This four-part program provides a comprehensive overview of aseptic technique on the patient care unit. It includes a clear explanation of the chain of infection and how asepsis breaks links in this chain.
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Caring for Individuals with Special Needs: Visual Impairments
The focus of program two is individuals with varying levels of visual impairment, including the blind. There is an overview of eye anatomy and function supplemented with graphics.
Aseptic Nursing Technique at the Bedside: Transmission of Infection
The Joint Commission has mandated that hospitals monitor the rates of infection in their facilities and have steps in place to reduce its occurrence.
Pharmacology and the Healthcare Professional Series
This series provides a comprehensive look at the current understanding and practice standards related to pharmacology.
Caring for Individuals with Special Needs Series
Increasingly, nurses in acute care hospitals are caring for patients who are admitted for a variety of conditions who present unique care challenges due to cognitive or sensory impairments.
Anatomy: The Reproductive System
This program describes the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems using art and animation.