- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Continues with the assessment process introduced in Parts 1 and 2, focusing on the D, E, and F – disability, exposure, and family – portions of the A-B-C algorithm. Case Studies are used here as well to explain and illustrate the material and engage the learner. At the end of the program, a summary of both parts 1 and 2 is presented.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Thorax and Lungs$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Abdomen$599.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Male Genitalia, Hernias, Rectum, and Prostate$599.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00