- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
This program continues with the assessment process introduced in Part 1, focusing on the B and C – breathing and circulation – portions of the A-B-C algorithm. Case studies are used here as well to explain and illustrate the material and engage the learner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00