- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This program continues with the assessment process introduced in Part 1, focusing on the B and C – breathing and circulation – portions of the A-B-C algorithm. Case studies are used here as well to explain and illustrate the material and engage the learner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Nose, Mouth, and Neck$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Cardiovascular: Neck Vessels and Heart$599.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00