- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
This program presents the first part of the assessment process: the rapid observation, where each of the three phases is described. Next, components of a brief history are discussed. And finally, A – Airway, of the A-B-C algorithm is explained and illustrated through a number of patient scenarios, which are presented in a manner that encourages active learner participation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.