- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
This program presents the first part of the assessment process: the rapid observation, where each of the three phases is described. Next, components of a brief history are discussed. And finally, A – Airway, of the A-B-C algorithm is explained and illustrated through a number of patient scenarios, which are presented in a manner that encourages active learner participation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00