- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Upon completion of this program, the learner will be able to:
2. List the signs and symptoms of bipolar disorder.
3. Compare and contrast Bipolar Disorder 1 and Bipolar Disorder 2.
4. Outline the different categories of medications used in the management of bipolar disorders.
5. Describe their mechanisms of action on the brain.
6. Identify how other systems of the body or organs can be impacted by these drugs.
7. State which laboratory tests should be done to assess the drug’s impact on the body.
8. Recognize the side effects associated with these medications.
9. Explain how some of these side effects may be minimized.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.