- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List the most common signs and symptoms of depression.
2. Describe methods a healthcare professional can use to perform an assessment on an individual suffering from depression.
3. Explain some theories on the pathophysiology of depression.
4. Identify why each of the four categories of medications – tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and multiple mechanism antidepressants – is prescribed.
5. Discuss their mechanisms of action.
6. State possible side effects.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.