- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. List the signs and symptoms of generalized anxiety, panic disorder, phobic disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
2. Discuss the pharmacologic treatment options available for each of these anxiety disorders.
3. Outline the side effects of the classes of medications used to treat anxiety disorders.
4. Explain precautions that need to be taken when prescribing specific medications to mitigate the symptoms of anxiety disorders.
5. State the value of psychotherapy or counseling for individuals with anxiety disorders.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.