- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List some of the theories on the causes of schizophrenia.
2. Differentiate between the positive and negative signs of the disorder.
3. Explain how cognitive deficits are manifested in an individual with schizophrenia.
4. Compare and contrast the characteristics of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder.
5. Discuss the difficulties in assessing individuals with schizophrenia.
6. Describe the difference between the first and second-generation psychotropic medications used in the management of schizophrenia including their indications for use, actions within the brain and/or neurotransmitters, metabolism, impact on bodily systems, and Side effects.
7. Identify motor side effects that are related to medications prescribed for schizophrenia.
8. State what patient/family education is needed for individuals taking psychotropic drugs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.