- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List the four elements which must be proven to establish negligence.
2. Name three documents which a nurse should review regularly to maintain competence in managing negligence.
3. Discuss the role of complete, accurate patient assessments and documentation of those assessments in the prevention of negligence.
4. Describe the correct actions to take when delegating an action to a CNA.
5. Name at least four actions which will assist the nurse in preventing negligence in his or her practice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.