- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define the term “nursing negligence.”
2. Name three sources of information on legal standards of care.
3. Differentiate between compensatory and punitive damages.
4. List the “five rights” of delegation.
5. Name three common legal allegations leading to lawsuits for nursing negligence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Male Genitalia, Hernias, Rectum, and Prostate$599.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Musculoskeletal System$599.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Cardiovascular: Peripheral Vascular System$599.00