- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define the term “nursing negligence.”
2. Name three sources of information on legal standards of care.
3. Differentiate between compensatory and punitive damages.
4. List the “five rights” of delegation.
5. Name three common legal allegations leading to lawsuits for nursing negligence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Abdomen$599.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Female Genitalia, Anus, and Rectum$599.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00