- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define the term “nursing negligence.”
2. Name three sources of information on legal standards of care.
3. Differentiate between compensatory and punitive damages.
4. List the “five rights” of delegation.
5. Name three common legal allegations leading to lawsuits for nursing negligence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Musculoskeletal System$599.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Male Genitalia, Hernias, Rectum, and Prostate$599.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00