- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1.Define the terms “pharmacology” and “drug.”
2. Discuss the concept of therapeutic equivalence.
3. Compare and contrast pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacognosy.
4. Name the three phases of drug action.
5. Outline the effects of enterohepatic recirculation.
6. Differentiate between drug actions and drug effects.
7. Describe the differences in absorption rates of the various types of oral medications.
8. List factors that can affect the individual’s ability to comply with a medication plan.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pharmacology and the Healthcare Professional Series
This series provides a comprehensive look at the current understanding and practice standards related to pharmacology.
Caring for Individuals with Special Needs: Hearing Impairments
In program three, ear anatomy and physiology are discussed and illustrated with clear graphics. This is followed by a discussion of the two primary types of hearing loss, conductive and sensorineural.
Aseptic Nursing Technique at the Bedside: Transmission of Infection
The Joint Commission has mandated that hospitals monitor the rates of infection in their facilities and have steps in place to reduce its occurrence.
Anatomy: The Muscular System
This program describes skeletal, smooth, and cardiac muscles, discussing their structures and functions as well as pathological conditions exclusive to each.
Anatomy: The Respiratory System
This program provides a description of the respiratory system, including the anatomy and physiology of the upper and lower airways
Anatomy: The Nervous System
This program begins by describing organs of the nervous systems and their role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
Anatomy: The Reproductive System
This program describes the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems using art and animation.
Anatomy: The Skeletal System
Using art and animation, this program provides a thorough, yet entertaining description of the skeletal system.
Caring for Individuals with Special Needs: Cognitive Impairments
The program begins with an overview of the types of cognitive impairment and factors such as aging that cause an increase in incidence.
Aseptic Nursing Technique at the Bedside: Standard Precautions$279.00