- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1.Define the terms “pharmacology” and “drug.”
2. Discuss the concept of therapeutic equivalence.
3. Compare and contrast pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacognosy.
4. Name the three phases of drug action.
5. Outline the effects of enterohepatic recirculation.
6. Differentiate between drug actions and drug effects.
7. Describe the differences in absorption rates of the various types of oral medications.
8. List factors that can affect the individual’s ability to comply with a medication plan.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anatomy: The Skeletal System
Using art and animation, this program provides a thorough, yet entertaining description of the skeletal system.
Anatomy: The Endocrine System
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland.
Anatomy: The Nervous System
This program begins by describing organs of the nervous systems and their role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
Aseptic Nursing Technique in the OR: Gowning, Gloving and Surgical Skin Prep
This program begins by describing and demonstrating the proper techniques for donning a sterile gown and assisting a colleague to gown.
Caring for Individuals with Special Needs: Hearing Impairments
In program three, ear anatomy and physiology are discussed and illustrated with clear graphics. This is followed by a discussion of the two primary types of hearing loss, conductive and sensorineural.
Caring for Individuals with Special Needs: Cognitive Impairments
The program begins with an overview of the types of cognitive impairment and factors such as aging that cause an increase in incidence.
Aseptic Nursing Technique at the Bedside: Standard Precautions$279.00
Pharmacology and the Healthcare Professional Series
This series provides a comprehensive look at the current understanding and practice standards related to pharmacology.
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Pharmacology and the Healthcare Process$299.00