- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1.Define the terms “pharmacology” and “drug.”
2. Discuss the concept of therapeutic equivalence.
3. Compare and contrast pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacognosy.
4. Name the three phases of drug action.
5. Outline the effects of enterohepatic recirculation.
6. Differentiate between drug actions and drug effects.
7. Describe the differences in absorption rates of the various types of oral medications.
8. List factors that can affect the individual’s ability to comply with a medication plan.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.