- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Discuss the fiscal impact of medication errors.
2. List common causes of medication order errors.
3. Perform a patient medication assessment and reconciliation.
4. Describe ways in which a patient’s age impacts response to medications.
5. Define the term “polypharmacy.”
6. Delineate the four necessary criteria related to setting patient care goals and outcome criteria.
7. Demonstrate accurate and complete documentation of medication administration.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anatomy: The Skeletal System
Using art and animation, this program provides a thorough, yet entertaining description of the skeletal system.
Aseptic Nursing Technique at the Bedside: Standard Precautions$279.00
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Caring for Individuals with Special Needs Series
Increasingly, nurses in acute care hospitals are caring for patients who are admitted for a variety of conditions who present unique care challenges due to cognitive or sensory impairments.
Anatomy: The Endocrine System
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland.
Pharmacokinetics: What the Body Does to a Drug$299.00
Procedural Sedation Series
Conscious sedation is the condition produced by the administration of a drug or combination of drugs with the intent to sedate during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
Pharmacology and the Healthcare Professional Series
This series provides a comprehensive look at the current understanding and practice standards related to pharmacology.
Anatomy: The Reproductive System
This program describes the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems using art and animation.
Procedural Sedation: Sedation in Children$279.00