- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Explain the concept of drug half-life.
2. Compare and contrast steady-state, peak, trough, and duration.
3. Describe the process of absorption, including what enhances and what inhibits the process.
4. Discuss the impact of the “first pass effect” on medication levels.
5. Outline the potential effects of taking multiple medications.
6. Compare and contrast the bioavailability of medications given by enteral, parenteral, topical, and inhalation routes.
7. List the impacts of chemical protein binding on medication availability and toxicity.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.