- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Communicating with Children and Families, provides communication techniques specific to each age group.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Thorax and Lungs$599.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Nose, Mouth, and Neck$599.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00