- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Communicating with Children and Families, provides communication techniques specific to each age group.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Nose, Mouth, and Neck$599.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00