- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Communicating with Children and Families, provides communication techniques specific to each age group.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00