- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Communicating with Children and Families, provides communication techniques specific to each age group.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Breasts and Axillae$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.