- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Communicating with Children and Families, provides communication techniques specific to each age group.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Nose, Mouth, and Neck$599.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00