- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Communicating with Children and Families, provides communication techniques specific to each age group.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Breasts and Axillae$599.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Abdomen$599.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Cardiovascular: Peripheral Vascular System$599.00