- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Care of the Hospitalized Child, focuses on involving family caregivers, promoting growth and development, safety, pain management, and medication in the hospital setting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Abdomen$599.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Thorax and Lungs$599.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.