- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Care of the Hospitalized Child, focuses on involving family caregivers, promoting growth and development, safety, pain management, and medication in the hospital setting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Nose, Mouth, and Neck$599.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.