- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Care of the Hospitalized Child, focuses on involving family caregivers, promoting growth and development, safety, pain management, and medication in the hospital setting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00