- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define the term \”nursing negligence\”
2. Name three sources of information on legal standards of care.
3. Differentiate between compensatory and punitive damages.
4. List the \”five rights\” of delegation.
5. Name three common legal allegations leading to lawsuits for nursing negligence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Psychotropic Medications: Adverse Drug Reactions Series
This series deals with adverse drug reactions or events – the side effects that sometimes arise with the various medications used to treat psychiatric illnesses. Each program focuses on a different categorization of adverse drug reactions.
Improving Your Observation & Documentation Skills$250.00
Residents’ Rights in Long Term Care$325.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
New HIPAA rules – a briefing on HIPAA rule changes$325.00
Nursing Negligence: What You Can Do$299.00
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Medication Specific Reactions
The second program explores side effects specific to one medication or to one particular class of medication
Teamwork in the Workplace: Building Effective Teams$369.00
Teamwork in the Workplace Series$1,799.00
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Generalized Side Effects
The first program looks at generalized side effects, or side effects that occur across multiple classes of psychotropic medications.