- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define the term \”nursing negligence\”
2. Name three sources of information on legal standards of care.
3. Differentiate between compensatory and punitive damages.
4. List the \”five rights\” of delegation.
5. Name three common legal allegations leading to lawsuits for nursing negligence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Improving Your Observation & Documentation Skills$250.00
Teamwork in the Workplace: Building Effective Teams$369.00
Cultural Competence: Becoming Culturally Competent$369.00
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Generalized Side Effects
The first program looks at generalized side effects, or side effects that occur across multiple classes of psychotropic medications.
New HIPAA rules – a briefing on HIPAA rule changes$325.00
Medical malpractice is costly. Each year, over 225,000 Americans die as a result of errors or negligence while another 1.5 million individuals are injured or harmed. The financial burden is also staggering, with an estimated $55 billion price tag, which accounts for 2.4 percent of the annual cost of healthcare.
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Movement Disorders
Tthe third program deals with extrapyramidal side effects, also known as movement disorders
Cultural Competence Series$999.00
Teamwork in the Workplace: Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution$369.00
Teamwork in the Workplace: Leadership$369.00