- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define the term \”nursing negligence\”
2. Name three sources of information on legal standards of care.
3. Differentiate between compensatory and punitive damages.
4. List the \”five rights\” of delegation.
5. Name three common legal allegations leading to lawsuits for nursing negligence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Medication Specific Reactions
The second program explores side effects specific to one medication or to one particular class of medication
Residents’ Rights in Long Term Care$325.00
How To Get Along With Others$250.00
Cultural Competence: Becoming Culturally Competent$369.00
Cultural Competence: Cultural Diversity and Healthcare$369.00
Nursing Negligence: What You Can Do$299.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Movement Disorders
Tthe third program deals with extrapyramidal side effects, also known as movement disorders
New HIPAA rules – a briefing on HIPAA rule changes$325.00
Teamwork in the Workplace Series$1,799.00