- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define the term \”nursing negligence\”
2. Name three sources of information on legal standards of care.
3. Differentiate between compensatory and punitive damages.
4. List the \”five rights\” of delegation.
5. Name three common legal allegations leading to lawsuits for nursing negligence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cultural Competence Series$999.00
Communication Skills In Interpersonal Relations$325.00
Psychotropic Medications: Adverse Drug Reactions Series
This series deals with adverse drug reactions or events – the side effects that sometimes arise with the various medications used to treat psychiatric illnesses. Each program focuses on a different categorization of adverse drug reactions.
Improving Your Observation & Documentation Skills$250.00
Teamwork in the Workplace: Building Effective Teams$369.00
Cultural Competence: Cultural Diversity and Healthcare$369.00
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Medication Specific Reactions
The second program explores side effects specific to one medication or to one particular class of medication
Residents’ Rights in Long Term Care$325.00
Teamwork in the Workplace: Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution$369.00
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Movement Disorders
Tthe third program deals with extrapyramidal side effects, also known as movement disorders