- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define the term \”nursing negligence\”
2. Name three sources of information on legal standards of care.
3. Differentiate between compensatory and punitive damages.
4. List the \”five rights\” of delegation.
5. Name three common legal allegations leading to lawsuits for nursing negligence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Generalized Side Effects
The first program looks at generalized side effects, or side effects that occur across multiple classes of psychotropic medications.
Nursing Negligence: What You Can Do$299.00
Teamwork in the Workplace: Building Effective Teams$369.00
Improving Your Observation & Documentation Skills$250.00
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Movement Disorders
Tthe third program deals with extrapyramidal side effects, also known as movement disorders
Cultural Competence: Cultural Diversity and Healthcare$369.00
Communication Skills In Interpersonal Relations$325.00
Residents’ Rights in Long Term Care$325.00
How To Get Along With Others$250.00
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Medication Specific Reactions
The second program explores side effects specific to one medication or to one particular class of medication