- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define the term \”nursing negligence\”
2. Name three sources of information on legal standards of care.
3. Differentiate between compensatory and punitive damages.
4. List the \”five rights\” of delegation.
5. Name three common legal allegations leading to lawsuits for nursing negligence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cultural Competence Series$999.00
Teamwork in the Workplace: Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution$369.00
Psychotropic Medications: Adverse Drug Reactions Series
This series deals with adverse drug reactions or events – the side effects that sometimes arise with the various medications used to treat psychiatric illnesses. Each program focuses on a different categorization of adverse drug reactions.
New HIPAA rules – a briefing on HIPAA rule changes$325.00
Communication Skills In Interpersonal Relations$325.00
How To Get Along With Others$250.00
Improving Your Observation & Documentation Skills$250.00
Cultural Competence: Becoming Culturally Competent$369.00
Cultural Competence: Cultural Diversity and Healthcare$369.00
Psychotropic Meds & ADR : Movement Disorders
Tthe third program deals with extrapyramidal side effects, also known as movement disorders