- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the anatomical structures and function of the respiratory system.
2. Explain the purpose of subjective data gathering.
3. Delineate the subjective data needed regarding the respiratory system.
4. Outline the steps of the respiratory objective assessment.
5. Demonstrate the correct method for respiratory auscultation.
6. Differentiate between the breath sounds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nursing Health Assessment Series$4,900.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Key to Quality Patient Care$299.00
Anatomy: The Skeletal System
Using art and animation, this program provides a thorough, yet entertaining description of the skeletal system.
Nursing Assistants Series$2,199.00
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Taylor’s Video Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills$6,399.00
Anatomy: The Nervous System
This program begins by describing organs of the nervous systems and their role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
Ups and Downs of pH$369.00
Nursing Assessment Series
The series is designed to impress upon the student the critical importance of the nursing assessment and includes demonstrations of appropriate examine techniques related to each system.
Anatomy: The Digestive System
The Digestive System begins with a review of the anatomy of the alimentary canal. It then describes how food is converted into a form that can be used by the body for energy and tissue building. Still art and animation are used to enhance the information.