- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the anatomical structures and function of the respiratory system.
2. Explain the purpose of subjective data gathering.
3. Delineate the subjective data needed regarding the respiratory system.
4. Outline the steps of the respiratory objective assessment.
5. Demonstrate the correct method for respiratory auscultation.
6. Differentiate between the breath sounds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
Anatomy: The Reproductive System
This program describes the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems using art and animation.
Nursing Assessment Series: The Key to Quality Patient Care$299.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: White Blood Cells$369.00
Your Digestive System$119.00
Nursing Assessment Series
The series is designed to impress upon the student the critical importance of the nursing assessment and includes demonstrations of appropriate examine techniques related to each system.
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: Red Blood Cells$369.00
Neuroscience Series: Human Brain Development$279.00
Anatomy: The Digestive System
The Digestive System begins with a review of the anatomy of the alimentary canal. It then describes how food is converted into a form that can be used by the body for energy and tissue building. Still art and animation are used to enhance the information.