- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the anatomical structures and function of the respiratory system.
2. Explain the purpose of subjective data gathering.
3. Delineate the subjective data needed regarding the respiratory system.
4. Outline the steps of the respiratory objective assessment.
5. Demonstrate the correct method for respiratory auscultation.
6. Differentiate between the breath sounds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Nursing Assessment Series
The series is designed to impress upon the student the critical importance of the nursing assessment and includes demonstrations of appropriate examine techniques related to each system.
Ups and Downs of pH$369.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Musculoskeletal System$299.00
Anatomy: The Endocrine System
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland.
Taylor’s Video Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills$6,399.00
Nursing Health Assessment Series$4,900.00
Anatomy: The Integumentary System
This program provides a creative and engaging description of the integumentary system
Anatomy: The Muscular System
This program describes skeletal, smooth, and cardiac muscles, discussing their structures and functions as well as pathological conditions exclusive to each.
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00