- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the structures and functions of the musculoskeletal system.
2. List the types of skeletal joints and their movement.
3. Discuss the importance of pain assessment when performing a musculoskeletal assessment.
4. Delineate the subjective data to be obtained during the musculoskeletal assessment.
5. Demonstrate an objective assessment of the musculoskeletal system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination Series$7,398.00
Ups and Downs of pH$369.00
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00
Your Digestive System$119.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Digestive System$299.00
Anatomy: The Reproductive System
This program describes the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems using art and animation.
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: Red Blood Cells$369.00
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Anatomy: The Urinary System
This program discusses the role of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra as well as the process of micturition. Art and animation are used throughout to enhance the material.