- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the structures and functions of the musculoskeletal system.
2. List the types of skeletal joints and their movement.
3. Discuss the importance of pain assessment when performing a musculoskeletal assessment.
4. Delineate the subjective data to be obtained during the musculoskeletal assessment.
5. Demonstrate an objective assessment of the musculoskeletal system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: White Blood Cells$369.00
Anatomy: The Endocrine System
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland.
Anatomy: The Digestive System
The Digestive System begins with a review of the anatomy of the alimentary canal. It then describes how food is converted into a form that can be used by the body for energy and tissue building. Still art and animation are used to enhance the information.
Nursing Assessment Series: The Respiratory System$299.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Cardiovascular System$299.00
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination Series$7,398.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: Red Blood Cells$369.00