- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the structures and functions of the musculoskeletal system.
2. List the types of skeletal joints and their movement.
3. Discuss the importance of pain assessment when performing a musculoskeletal assessment.
4. Delineate the subjective data to be obtained during the musculoskeletal assessment.
5. Demonstrate an objective assessment of the musculoskeletal system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Neuroscience Series: Discovering the Human Brain$279.00
Anatomy: The Urinary System
This program discusses the role of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra as well as the process of micturition. Art and animation are used throughout to enhance the material.
Understanding the Complete Blood Count Series$999.00
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Nursing Assessment Series
The series is designed to impress upon the student the critical importance of the nursing assessment and includes demonstrations of appropriate examine techniques related to each system.
Taylor’s Video Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills$6,399.00
Nursing Assistants Series$2,199.00
Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
Ups and Downs of pH$369.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: White Blood Cells$369.00