- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the structures and functions of the musculoskeletal system.
2. List the types of skeletal joints and their movement.
3. Discuss the importance of pain assessment when performing a musculoskeletal assessment.
4. Delineate the subjective data to be obtained during the musculoskeletal assessment.
5. Demonstrate an objective assessment of the musculoskeletal system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: White Blood Cells$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination Series$7,398.00
Anatomy: The Respiratory System
This program provides a description of the respiratory system, including the anatomy and physiology of the upper and lower airways
Nursing Assistants Series$2,199.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Digestive System$299.00
Anatomy: The Muscular System
This program describes skeletal, smooth, and cardiac muscles, discussing their structures and functions as well as pathological conditions exclusive to each.
Nursing Health Assessment Series$4,900.00
Your Digestive System$119.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Respiratory System$299.00
Anatomy: The Endocrine System
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland.