- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the role of the nurse in patient assessment.
2. Explain the concept of assessment as an ongoing process.
3. Differentiate between the three types of nursing assessments. and their uses.
4. List the tools used for an assessment.
5. Discuss the role of intuition in assessment.
6. Differentiate between subjective and objective assessment.
7. Discuss the nurse’s obligations regarding documentation and reporting.
8. Demonstrate an effective end-of-shift report.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anatomy: The Respiratory System
This program provides a description of the respiratory system, including the anatomy and physiology of the upper and lower airways
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: White Blood Cells$369.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Musculoskeletal System$299.00
Taylor’s Video Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills$6,399.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Respiratory System$299.00
Anatomy: The Urinary System
This program discusses the role of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra as well as the process of micturition. Art and animation are used throughout to enhance the material.
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Nursing Assessment Series: The Digestive System$299.00
Anatomy: The Nervous System
This program begins by describing organs of the nervous systems and their role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00