- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the role of the nurse in patient assessment.
2. Explain the concept of assessment as an ongoing process.
3. Differentiate between the three types of nursing assessments. and their uses.
4. List the tools used for an assessment.
5. Discuss the role of intuition in assessment.
6. Differentiate between subjective and objective assessment.
7. Discuss the nurse’s obligations regarding documentation and reporting.
8. Demonstrate an effective end-of-shift report.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nursing Assessment Series: The Musculoskeletal System$299.00
Taylor’s Video Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills$6,399.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Respiratory System$299.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: Red Blood Cells$369.00
Anatomy: The Endocrine System
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland.
Nursing Health Assessment Series$4,900.00
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00
Nursing Assessment Series
The series is designed to impress upon the student the critical importance of the nursing assessment and includes demonstrations of appropriate examine techniques related to each system.
Your Digestive System$119.00