- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the role of the nurse in patient assessment.
2. Explain the concept of assessment as an ongoing process.
3. Differentiate between the three types of nursing assessments. and their uses.
4. List the tools used for an assessment.
5. Discuss the role of intuition in assessment.
6. Differentiate between subjective and objective assessment.
7. Discuss the nurse’s obligations regarding documentation and reporting.
8. Demonstrate an effective end-of-shift report.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.