- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the role of the nurse in patient assessment.
2. Explain the concept of assessment as an ongoing process.
3. Differentiate between the three types of nursing assessments. and their uses.
4. List the tools used for an assessment.
5. Discuss the role of intuition in assessment.
6. Differentiate between subjective and objective assessment.
7. Discuss the nurse’s obligations regarding documentation and reporting.
8. Demonstrate an effective end-of-shift report.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ups and Downs of pH$369.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: Red Blood Cells$369.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Respiratory System$299.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count Series$999.00
Anatomy: The Urinary System
This program discusses the role of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra as well as the process of micturition. Art and animation are used throughout to enhance the material.
Your Digestive System$119.00
Nursing Assessment Series
The series is designed to impress upon the student the critical importance of the nursing assessment and includes demonstrations of appropriate examine techniques related to each system.
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: White Blood Cells$369.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: Platelets$369.00
Anatomy: The Integumentary System
This program provides a creative and engaging description of the integumentary system