- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the structures and function of the digestive organs.
2. Differentiate between digestion and absorption.
3. Discuss factors which are causing increases in gastrointestinal complaints.
4. Demonstrate abdominal auscultation.
5. Demonstrate abdominal palpation.
6. Outline the proper action if a pulsating abdominal mass is found.
7. List at least five gastrointestinal disorders.
8. Name the four tests currently used to detect colorectal polyps and cancer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.