- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the structures and function of the digestive organs.
2. Differentiate between digestion and absorption.
3. Discuss factors which are causing increases in gastrointestinal complaints.
4. Demonstrate abdominal auscultation.
5. Demonstrate abdominal palpation.
6. Outline the proper action if a pulsating abdominal mass is found.
7. List at least five gastrointestinal disorders.
8. Name the four tests currently used to detect colorectal polyps and cancer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anatomy: The Nervous System
This program begins by describing organs of the nervous systems and their role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
Nursing Assessment Series: The Key to Quality Patient Care$299.00
Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination Series$7,398.00
Anatomy: The Endocrine System
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland.
Ups and Downs of pH$369.00
Anatomy: The Muscular System
This program describes skeletal, smooth, and cardiac muscles, discussing their structures and functions as well as pathological conditions exclusive to each.
Nursing Assistants Series$2,199.00