- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the structures and function of the digestive organs.
2. Differentiate between digestion and absorption.
3. Discuss factors which are causing increases in gastrointestinal complaints.
4. Demonstrate abdominal auscultation.
5. Demonstrate abdominal palpation.
6. Outline the proper action if a pulsating abdominal mass is found.
7. List at least five gastrointestinal disorders.
8. Name the four tests currently used to detect colorectal polyps and cancer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nursing Assessment Series: The Musculoskeletal System$299.00
Nursing Health Assessment Series$4,900.00
Neuroscience Series: Human Brain Development$279.00
Anatomy: The Urinary System
This program discusses the role of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra as well as the process of micturition. Art and animation are used throughout to enhance the material.
Anatomy: The Respiratory System
This program provides a description of the respiratory system, including the anatomy and physiology of the upper and lower airways
Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
Anatomy: The Integumentary System
This program provides a creative and engaging description of the integumentary system
Nursing Assessment Series: The Respiratory System$299.00
Nursing Assistants Series$2,199.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Key to Quality Patient Care$299.00