- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the structures and function of the digestive organs.
2. Differentiate between digestion and absorption.
3. Discuss factors which are causing increases in gastrointestinal complaints.
4. Demonstrate abdominal auscultation.
5. Demonstrate abdominal palpation.
6. Outline the proper action if a pulsating abdominal mass is found.
7. List at least five gastrointestinal disorders.
8. Name the four tests currently used to detect colorectal polyps and cancer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Understanding the Complete Blood Count Series$999.00
Anatomy: The Skeletal System
Using art and animation, this program provides a thorough, yet entertaining description of the skeletal system.
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Neuroscience Series: Human Brain Development$279.00
Anatomy: The Reproductive System
This program describes the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems using art and animation.
Anatomy: The Urinary System
This program discusses the role of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra as well as the process of micturition. Art and animation are used throughout to enhance the material.
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: Red Blood Cells$369.00
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Respiratory System$299.00
Your Digestive System$119.00