- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the structures and function of the lymph and cardiac systems.
2. Trace the flow of blood through the heart and pulmonary system.
3. Outline the cardiac conduction system.
4. Discuss the function of the lymph nodes.
5. Demonstrate an effective subjective assessment of the cardiac and lymph systems.
6. Assess for the presence of a deep vein thrombosis.
7. Demonstrate palpation of lymph nodes.
8. Demonstrate an assessment of the peripheral pulses.
9. Explain the grading systems for both edema and palpable pulses.
10. Demonstrate auscultation of the heart.
11. Describe the different heart sounds and their causes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.