- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Discuss the concept of “nurture vs. nature.”
2. Define the term “plasticity” as it relates to the human brain.
3. Differentiate between constrained and non-constrained neuroplasticity.
4. Explain the concept of brain “pruning.”
5. Compare and contrast the vision function of hearing individuals and those who were born unable to hear.
6. Define “sensitive periods” as related to plasticity.
7. Describe how different aspects of one brain process may differ in terms of plasticity using language development as a model.
8. Discuss the role of attention in learning.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.