- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Discuss the concept of “nurture vs. nature.”
2. Define the term “plasticity” as it relates to the human brain.
3. Differentiate between constrained and non-constrained neuroplasticity.
4. Explain the concept of brain “pruning.”
5. Compare and contrast the vision function of hearing individuals and those who were born unable to hear.
6. Define “sensitive periods” as related to plasticity.
7. Describe how different aspects of one brain process may differ in terms of plasticity using language development as a model.
8. Discuss the role of attention in learning.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nursing Assessment Series: The Musculoskeletal System$299.00
Anatomy: The Urinary System
This program discusses the role of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra as well as the process of micturition. Art and animation are used throughout to enhance the material.
Anatomy: The Nervous System
This program begins by describing organs of the nervous systems and their role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00
Anatomy: The Reproductive System
This program describes the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems using art and animation.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination Series$7,398.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count Series$999.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Key to Quality Patient Care$299.00
Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
Anatomy: The Muscular System
This program describes skeletal, smooth, and cardiac muscles, discussing their structures and functions as well as pathological conditions exclusive to each.