- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Discuss the concept of “nurture vs. nature.”
2. Define the term “plasticity” as it relates to the human brain.
3. Differentiate between constrained and non-constrained neuroplasticity.
4. Explain the concept of brain “pruning.”
5. Compare and contrast the vision function of hearing individuals and those who were born unable to hear.
6. Define “sensitive periods” as related to plasticity.
7. Describe how different aspects of one brain process may differ in terms of plasticity using language development as a model.
8. Discuss the role of attention in learning.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anatomy: The Respiratory System
This program provides a description of the respiratory system, including the anatomy and physiology of the upper and lower airways
Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
Nursing Assessment Series: The Digestive System$299.00
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Anatomy: The Skeletal System
Using art and animation, this program provides a thorough, yet entertaining description of the skeletal system.
Nursing Assessment Series
The series is designed to impress upon the student the critical importance of the nursing assessment and includes demonstrations of appropriate examine techniques related to each system.
Nursing Assistants Series$2,199.00
Anatomy: The Muscular System
This program describes skeletal, smooth, and cardiac muscles, discussing their structures and functions as well as pathological conditions exclusive to each.
Ups and Downs of pH$369.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Musculoskeletal System$299.00