- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define the term neuroscience.
2, Describe the way in which scientists from the previous era made determinations about how areas of the brain functioned.
3. Name two imaging techniques now used in brain mapping.
4. Explain the term “action protential.”
5. List the two primary substances required for brain ongoing function.
6. Compare and contrast standard MRI with functional MRI.
7. Discuss the role of mirror neurons in autism.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.