- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Looks at the impact of mental health disorders on the individuals ability to provide self-care, on those providing care, and on the economy worldwide. The Concepts of stereotype and prejudice as related to mental health are discussed. Concerns and fears related to caring for mental health patients in the acute Medical setting are identified and discussed. Steps in the assessment process to assist the health care worker in discovering the presence of mental health disorders are outlined.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Breasts and Axillae$599.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Male Genitalia, Hernias, Rectum, and Prostate$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Nose, Mouth, and Neck$599.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Cardiovascular: Neck Vessels and Heart$599.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00