- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Looks at the impact of mental health disorders on the individuals ability to provide self-care, on those providing care, and on the economy worldwide. The Concepts of stereotype and prejudice as related to mental health are discussed. Concerns and fears related to caring for mental health patients in the acute Medical setting are identified and discussed. Steps in the assessment process to assist the health care worker in discovering the presence of mental health disorders are outlined.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00