- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. State actions, indications, and contraindications for the use of digoxin.
2. Outline patient teaching for individuals taking digoxin.
3. Define heart failure and list its effects.
4. Discuss the role of diuretics in patients with congestive failure and hypertension.
5. Name, compare and contrast the three categories of diuretics.
6. Describe nursing care related to the care of a person receiving diuretics.
7. State actions, indications, and possible serious adverse reactions for drugs used to lower cholesterol.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 1$369.00
Prevention Of Medical Errors- East Meets West$325.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antifungal and Antiviral Agents$279.00
Assisting The Patient With Self-Administration Of Medication$350.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Medication Errors Series$499.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy Series
This comprehensive 6-part series looks at all the classes of medications currently used to treat infectious diseases and the role of the nurse in providing both patient care and patient and family teaching.
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse Series$679.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.