- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. State actions, indications, and contraindications for the use of digoxin.
2. Outline patient teaching for individuals taking digoxin.
3. Define heart failure and list its effects.
4. Discuss the role of diuretics in patients with congestive failure and hypertension.
5. Name, compare and contrast the three categories of diuretics.
6. Describe nursing care related to the care of a person receiving diuretics.
7. State actions, indications, and possible serious adverse reactions for drugs used to lower cholesterol.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.