- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. State actions, indications, and contraindications for the use of digoxin.
2. Outline patient teaching for individuals taking digoxin.
3. Define heart failure and list its effects.
4. Discuss the role of diuretics in patients with congestive failure and hypertension.
5. Name, compare and contrast the three categories of diuretics.
6. Describe nursing care related to the care of a person receiving diuretics.
7. State actions, indications, and possible serious adverse reactions for drugs used to lower cholesterol.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cardiac Medications and Nursing Series
The series focuses on the medications used to treat conditions of the cardiovascular system
Medication Errors: The Eight Rights$299.00
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antitubercular Agents$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Mood Stabilizing Agents$299.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy Series
This comprehensive 6-part series looks at all the classes of medications currently used to treat infectious diseases and the role of the nurse in providing both patient care and patient and family teaching.
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 2$369.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: From Addiction to Recovery$279.00
Assisting The Patient With Self-Administration Of Medication$350.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse Series$679.00