- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This program identifies specific pre-treatment assessment parameters for patients receiving chemotherapy and describes the rationale for the various routes by which chemotherapy can be administered.
Title is part of: Chemotherapy Administration for the Oncology Nurse Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Female Genitalia, Anus, and Rectum$599.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00