- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This program identifies specific pre-treatment assessment parameters for patients receiving chemotherapy and describes the rationale for the various routes by which chemotherapy can be administered.
Title is part of: Chemotherapy Administration for the Oncology Nurse Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Abdomen$599.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Male Genitalia, Hernias, Rectum, and Prostate$599.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.