- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This program identifies specific pre-treatment assessment parameters for patients receiving chemotherapy and describes the rationale for the various routes by which chemotherapy can be administered.
Title is part of: Chemotherapy Administration for the Oncology Nurse Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00