- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the series of physiologic events known to occur as a woman goes into labor.
2. List factors which can affect the duration of labor.
3. Name the four stages of labor.
4. Differentiate between latent, active, and transition during the first stage of labor.
5. Discuss the role of the nurse during each of the stages of labor.
6. Differentiate between closed and open glottis breathing when pushing.
7. Discuss the advantage of an upright position during active labor and alternative positions when this is not possible.
8. Describe maternal positioning during the actual birth.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.