- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define viability, pre-term, term, and post-term as related to the fetus.
2. Describe the affects of pregnancy on the mother’s physiology from conception to term.
3. Discuss methods by which the pregnant woman can alleviate some of the discomforts related to advancing pregnancy.
4. Define physiologic anemia of pregnancy.
5. Describe changes in dietary needs as pregnancy progresses.
6. Define “pica.”
7. Record a woman’s obstetrical history using the GTPAL system.
8. State the prenatal visit frequency pattern for a normal pregnancy.
9. Discuss physical assessment of the mother during prenatal visits.
10. List the common screening tests performed during pregnancy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.