- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Thorax and Lungs$599.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.