- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00