- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00