- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00