- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Thorax and Lungs$599.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00