- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00