- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Thorax and Lungs$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Nose, Mouth, and Neck$599.00