- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.