- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Abdomen$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Cardiovascular: Peripheral Vascular System$599.00