- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00