- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Thorax and Lungs$599.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00