- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Female Genitalia, Anus, and Rectum$599.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00