Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues
100 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Discuss the differences between major and minor anomalies and the significance of two or more minor anomalies.
2. Name the factors related to the increase in brain size during the first year of life.
3. Compare and contrast the types of neural tube defects.
4. Describe the immediate intervention for an infant with gastroschisis.
5. List the four known risk factors for neonatal hypoglycemia.
6. List five maternal factors that can predispose the newborn to hypoglycemia.
This program is a part of the Assessment of the Newborn Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.