- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Discuss the differences between major and minor anomalies and the significance of two or more minor anomalies.
2. Name the factors related to the increase in brain size during the first year of life.
3. Compare and contrast the types of neural tube defects.
4. Describe the immediate intervention for an infant with gastroschisis.
5. List the four known risk factors for neonatal hypoglycemia.
6. List five maternal factors that can predispose the newborn to hypoglycemia.
This program is a part of the Assessment of the Newborn Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Cardiovascular: Peripheral Vascular System$599.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Abdomen$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Breasts and Axillae$599.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00