- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Give the ages at which the New Ballard Gestational Age assessment is performed.
2. List the steps in the Neuromuscular Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
3. Describe the seven parameters observed in the Physical 5. Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
5. Name and describe 13 newborn reflexes.
This program is a part of the Assessment of the Newborn Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00