- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Give the ages at which the New Ballard Gestational Age assessment is performed.
2. List the steps in the Neuromuscular Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
3. Describe the seven parameters observed in the Physical 5. Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
5. Name and describe 13 newborn reflexes.
This program is a part of the Assessment of the Newborn Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00