- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Give the ages at which the New Ballard Gestational Age assessment is performed.
2. List the steps in the Neuromuscular Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
3. Describe the seven parameters observed in the Physical 5. Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
5. Name and describe 13 newborn reflexes.
This program is a part of the Assessment of the Newborn Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Cardiovascular: Neck Vessels and Heart$599.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Nose, Mouth, and Neck$599.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00