- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Give the ages at which the New Ballard Gestational Age assessment is performed.
2. List the steps in the Neuromuscular Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
3. Describe the seven parameters observed in the Physical 5. Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
5. Name and describe 13 newborn reflexes.
This program is a part of the Assessment of the Newborn Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00