- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Give the ages at which the New Ballard Gestational Age assessment is performed.
2. List the steps in the Neuromuscular Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
3. Describe the seven parameters observed in the Physical 5. Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
5. Name and describe 13 newborn reflexes.
This program is a part of the Assessment of the Newborn Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Breasts and Axillae$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Abdomen$599.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00