- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Give the ages at which the New Ballard Gestational Age assessment is performed.
2. List the steps in the Neuromuscular Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
3. Describe the seven parameters observed in the Physical 5. Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
5. Name and describe 13 newborn reflexes.
This program is a part of the Assessment of the Newborn Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Female Genitalia, Anus, and Rectum$599.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Abdomen$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Male Genitalia, Hernias, Rectum, and Prostate$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Thorax and Lungs$599.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.