- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Give the ages at which the New Ballard Gestational Age assessment is performed.
2. List the steps in the Neuromuscular Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
3. Describe the seven parameters observed in the Physical 5. Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
5. Name and describe 13 newborn reflexes.
This program is a part of the Assessment of the Newborn Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.