- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Give the ages at which the New Ballard Gestational Age assessment is performed.
2. List the steps in the Neuromuscular Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
3. Describe the seven parameters observed in the Physical 5. Maturity portion of the Ballard exam.
5. Name and describe 13 newborn reflexes.
This program is a part of the Assessment of the Newborn Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00