- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This program begins by describing and demonstrating the proper techniques for donning a sterile gown and assisting a colleague to gown. The differences between open and closed gloving techniques are discussed, and both assisted and unassisted open and closed gloving are demonstrated. The balance of the program covers the skin preparation at the surgical site, and includes the pros and cons of shaving and clipping surface hair prior to skin prep. It concludes with a presentation of two surgical skin scrub techniques.
1. Donning a sterile gown
2. Assisting a team member to don a sterile gown
3. Unassisted closed and open hand gloving
4. Assisted closed and open hand gloving
5. Shaving and clipping of surface hair prior to skin prep
6. Two skin scrub techniques.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.