- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe ways in which a nurse’s grooming and attire can reduce the spread of infection in the clinical setting.
2. Perform effective hand hygiene using both soap and hand gel.
3. Define standard precautions.
4. List the types of personal protective equipment (PPE) that can be utilized and identify specific situations when each is to be worn.
5. Discuss ways to ensure that equipment used at the bedside does not spread infection through cross contamination.
6. State how a nurse can verify that both reusable and disposable supplies are sterile.
7. Explain methods to clean a patient room using standard precautions.
8. Cite how to dispose of biohazard waste.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anatomy: The Endocrine System
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland.
Caring for Individuals with Special Needs: Cognitive Impairments
The program begins with an overview of the types of cognitive impairment and factors such as aging that cause an increase in incidence.
Aseptic Nursing Technique in the OR: Surgical Hand Scrub
The focus of this program is correct techniques for performing the surgical hand scrub. The three purposes of scrubbing prior to surgery are discussed and the two scrub products currently approved for use by members of the surgical team are described.
Anatomy: The Reproductive System
This program describes the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems using art and animation.
Aseptic Nursing Technique in the OR: Principles of Sterile Technique
This program addresses the common causes of operative infection and its sources within the surgical suite.
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Anatomy: The Digestive System
The Digestive System begins with a review of the anatomy of the alimentary canal. It then describes how food is converted into a form that can be used by the body for energy and tissue building. Still art and animation are used to enhance the information.
Pharmacology and the Healthcare Professional Series
This series provides a comprehensive look at the current understanding and practice standards related to pharmacology.
Aseptic Nursing Technique in the OR Series
This four-part series provides a comprehensive overview of aseptic technique in the Operating Room. It includes a clear explanation of the chain of infection and how asepsis can prevent operative infections.
Anatomy: The Respiratory System
This program provides a description of the respiratory system, including the anatomy and physiology of the upper and lower airways