- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe ways in which a nurse’s grooming and attire can reduce the spread of infection in the clinical setting.
2. Perform effective hand hygiene using both soap and hand gel.
3. Define standard precautions.
4. List the types of personal protective equipment (PPE) that can be utilized and identify specific situations when each is to be worn.
5. Discuss ways to ensure that equipment used at the bedside does not spread infection through cross contamination.
6. State how a nurse can verify that both reusable and disposable supplies are sterile.
7. Explain methods to clean a patient room using standard precautions.
8. Cite how to dispose of biohazard waste.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.