- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe how hypertension leads to other forms of heart disease.
2. List four conditions that often lead to a diagnosis of hypertension.
3. State actions, indications, and contraindications for drugs in the following categories related to hypertension: ACE inhibitors and ARBs, beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, and central adrenergic inhibitors.
4. Outline patient teaching for individuals taking antihypertensives.
5. State actions, indications, and contraindications for the following anticoagulants: warfarin, heparin, and antiplatelet agents.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.