- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Compare and contrast the four categories of antiarrhythmic medications in the Vaughn-Williams Classification.
2. List at least two drugs from each of the Vaughan-Williams classifications.
3. Define “pro-arrhythmic effect.”
4. Outline the potential side effects related to the drug amiodarone.
5. Describe the effects and administration of adenosine in the treatment of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (PAT).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: Identification and Response$279.00
Medication Errors: The Eight Rights$299.00
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 2$369.00
Antiarrhythmic Agents, part 1$279.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse Series$679.00
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.
Antihypertensives and Anticoagulants$279.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse: Lessons Learned$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Cephalosporin, Aminoglycosides, Macrolides & Quinolones$279.00