- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Compare and contrast the four categories of antiarrhythmic medications in the Vaughn-Williams Classification.
2. List at least two drugs from each of the Vaughan-Williams classifications.
3. Define “pro-arrhythmic effect.”
4. Outline the potential side effects related to the drug amiodarone.
5. Describe the effects and administration of adenosine in the treatment of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (PAT).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cardiac Medications and Nursing Series
The series focuses on the medications used to treat conditions of the cardiovascular system
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse: Multidisciplinary Teams$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Nursing Implications$279.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antifungal and Antiviral Agents$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy Series
This comprehensive 6-part series looks at all the classes of medications currently used to treat infectious diseases and the role of the nurse in providing both patient care and patient and family teaching.
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: From Addiction to Recovery$279.00
Medication Errors: The Eight Rights$299.00
Assisting The Patient With Self-Administration Of Medication$350.00