- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Compare and contrast the four categories of antiarrhythmic medications in the Vaughn-Williams Classification.
2. List at least two drugs from each of the Vaughan-Williams classifications.
3. Define “pro-arrhythmic effect.”
4. Outline the potential side effects related to the drug amiodarone.
5. Describe the effects and administration of adenosine in the treatment of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (PAT).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Cephalosporin, Aminoglycosides, Macrolides & Quinolones$279.00
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00
Heart Failure Meds & Cholesterol-Lowering Agents$279.00
Medication Errors: The Eight Rights$299.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antifungal and Antiviral Agents$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Anti-Psychotic Agents$299.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: Identification and Response$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Antidepressant Agents$299.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse: Multidisciplinary Teams$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Sulfonamides and Penicillins$279.00