- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Compare and contrast the four categories of antiarrhythmic medications in the Vaughn-Williams Classification.
2. List at least two drugs from each of the Vaughan-Williams classifications.
3. Define “pro-arrhythmic effect.”
4. Outline the potential side effects related to the drug amiodarone.
5. Describe the effects and administration of adenosine in the treatment of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (PAT).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Cephalosporin, Aminoglycosides, Macrolides & Quinolones$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Mood Stabilizing Agents$299.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Sulfonamides and Penicillins$279.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Medication Errors Series$499.00
Cardiac Medications and Nursing Series
The series focuses on the medications used to treat conditions of the cardiovascular system
Heart Failure Meds & Cholesterol-Lowering Agents$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antifungal and Antiviral Agents$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy Series
This comprehensive 6-part series looks at all the classes of medications currently used to treat infectious diseases and the role of the nurse in providing both patient care and patient and family teaching.