- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Compare and contrast the four categories of antiarrhythmic medications in the Vaughn-Williams Classification.
2. List at least two drugs from each of the Vaughan-Williams classifications.
3. Define “pro-arrhythmic effect.”
4. Outline the potential side effects related to the drug amiodarone.
5. Describe the effects and administration of adenosine in the treatment of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (PAT).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: Identification and Response$279.00
Prevention Of Medical Errors- East Meets West$325.00
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 2$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Nursing Implications$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antifungal and Antiviral Agents$279.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse Series$679.00
Heart Failure Meds & Cholesterol-Lowering Agents$279.00
Medication Errors Series$499.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00