- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between bactericidal and bacteriostatic.
2. Define the term “broad spectrum antibiotic” and explain why it might be used.
3. Define the term “narrow spectrum antibiotic” and explain why it might be used.
4. List indications and contraindications for the use of sulfonamides.
5. Discuss why combination therapy is common when using sulfonamides.
6. List the five main groups of penicillins and give an instance when each might be most effective.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 1$369.00
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.
Cardiac Medications and Nursing Series
The series focuses on the medications used to treat conditions of the cardiovascular system
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antifungal and Antiviral Agents$279.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Antihypertensives and Anticoagulants$279.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: From Addiction to Recovery$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Anti-Psychotic Agents$299.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Medication Errors: The Eight Rights$299.00