- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between bactericidal and bacteriostatic.
2. Define the term “broad spectrum antibiotic” and explain why it might be used.
3. Define the term “narrow spectrum antibiotic” and explain why it might be used.
4. List indications and contraindications for the use of sulfonamides.
5. Discuss why combination therapy is common when using sulfonamides.
6. List the five main groups of penicillins and give an instance when each might be most effective.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.