- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define empiric therapy and its use.
2. Describe five common symptoms associated with an allergic reaction to medication.
3. List the four primary symptoms of anaphylaxis.
4. Discuss patient teaching regarding prevention of the spread of infection.
5. Describe the action taken to prevent mixing of incompatible IV medications.
6. Explain “peak” and “trough” as related to medications.
7. Differentiate between medication actions and side effects.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.