- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define empiric therapy and its use.
2. Describe five common symptoms associated with an allergic reaction to medication.
3. List the four primary symptoms of anaphylaxis.
4. Discuss patient teaching regarding prevention of the spread of infection.
5. Describe the action taken to prevent mixing of incompatible IV medications.
6. Explain “peak” and “trough” as related to medications.
7. Differentiate between medication actions and side effects.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antitubercular Agents$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Antidepressant Agents$299.00
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 2$369.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.
Psychotropic Medication: Antianxiety Agents$299.00
Medication Errors: The Eight Rights$299.00
Medication Errors Series$499.00
Cardiac Medications and Nursing Series
The series focuses on the medications used to treat conditions of the cardiovascular system
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Sulfonamides and Penicillins$279.00