- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List the primary indications for the use of cephalosporins.
2. Discuss the use of cephalosporins in penicillin-sensitive patients.
3. Give the mode of action for aminoglycosides.
4. Discuss the use of macrolides in penicillin-sensitive patients.
5. Describe the action of quinolones against pathogens.
6. List four types of infection where a quinolone might be prescribed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Psychotropic Medication: Antidepressant Agents$299.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antifungal and Antiviral Agents$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Mood Stabilizing Agents$299.00
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: Identification and Response$279.00
Cardiac Medications and Nursing Series
The series focuses on the medications used to treat conditions of the cardiovascular system
Medication Errors: Error Prevention$299.00
Antihypertensives and Anticoagulants$279.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00