- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List the primary indications for the use of cephalosporins.
2. Discuss the use of cephalosporins in penicillin-sensitive patients.
3. Give the mode of action for aminoglycosides.
4. Discuss the use of macrolides in penicillin-sensitive patients.
5. Describe the action of quinolones against pathogens.
6. List four types of infection where a quinolone might be prescribed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse Series$679.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Sulfonamides and Penicillins$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Antianxiety Agents$299.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: From Addiction to Recovery$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antitubercular Agents$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Nursing Implications$279.00
Antiarrhythmic Agents, part 1$279.00
Medication Errors: Error Prevention$299.00
Psychotropic Medication: Antidepressant Agents$299.00
Antihypertensives and Anticoagulants$279.00