- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List the primary indications for the use of cephalosporins.
2. Discuss the use of cephalosporins in penicillin-sensitive patients.
3. Give the mode of action for aminoglycosides.
4. Discuss the use of macrolides in penicillin-sensitive patients.
5. Describe the action of quinolones against pathogens.
6. List four types of infection where a quinolone might be prescribed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antifungal and Antiviral Agents$279.00
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Antidepressant Agents$299.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy Series
This comprehensive 6-part series looks at all the classes of medications currently used to treat infectious diseases and the role of the nurse in providing both patient care and patient and family teaching.
Antiarrhythmic Agents, part 1$279.00
Antihypertensives and Anticoagulants$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Sulfonamides and Penicillins$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Anti-Psychotic Agents$299.00
Medication Errors Series$499.00