- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List the primary indications for the use of cephalosporins.
2. Discuss the use of cephalosporins in penicillin-sensitive patients.
3. Give the mode of action for aminoglycosides.
4. Discuss the use of macrolides in penicillin-sensitive patients.
5. Describe the action of quinolones against pathogens.
6. List four types of infection where a quinolone might be prescribed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Prevention Of Medical Errors- East Meets West$325.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy Series
This comprehensive 6-part series looks at all the classes of medications currently used to treat infectious diseases and the role of the nurse in providing both patient care and patient and family teaching.
Heart Failure Meds & Cholesterol-Lowering Agents$279.00
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.
Medication Errors Series$499.00
Psychotropic Medication: Mood Stabilizing Agents$299.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Antiarrhythmic Agents, part 2$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Antianxiety Agents$299.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00