- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List the primary indications for the use of cephalosporins.
2. Discuss the use of cephalosporins in penicillin-sensitive patients.
3. Give the mode of action for aminoglycosides.
4. Discuss the use of macrolides in penicillin-sensitive patients.
5. Describe the action of quinolones against pathogens.
6. List four types of infection where a quinolone might be prescribed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Sulfonamides and Penicillins$279.00
Medication Errors: The Eight Rights$299.00
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 1$369.00
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antifungal and Antiviral Agents$279.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse: Multidisciplinary Teams$369.00
Cardiac Medications and Nursing Series
The series focuses on the medications used to treat conditions of the cardiovascular system
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 2$369.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse Series$679.00