- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List the primary indications for the use of cephalosporins.
2. Discuss the use of cephalosporins in penicillin-sensitive patients.
3. Give the mode of action for aminoglycosides.
4. Discuss the use of macrolides in penicillin-sensitive patients.
5. Describe the action of quinolones against pathogens.
6. List four types of infection where a quinolone might be prescribed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Heart Failure Meds & Cholesterol-Lowering Agents$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Mood Stabilizing Agents$299.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse Series$679.00
Medication Errors Series$499.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: From Addiction to Recovery$279.00
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 2$369.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse: Multidisciplinary Teams$369.00
Assisting The Patient With Self-Administration Of Medication$350.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: Identification and Response$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antitubercular Agents$279.00